Our second visit to the Tranquil Otter this year and we have enjoyed it even more this time
Our second visit to the Tranquil Otter this year and we have enjoyed it even more this time.
What we have loved:-
• The welcome – especially the petal strewn bed – Amazing! Thank you so much for the experience.
• Egret lodge – warm, sparklingly clean and cosy –everything we needed was here.
• Bowness on Solway – the coastal walk.
• Leah – visited us everyday – what a joy she is!
• Ducks – came in droves, ate our bread – enjoyed so much.
• Decking and hot tub – glorious! Even or maybe especially in the rain.
• Mulholland shop, Great Orton – excellent range of fresh loaf and superb meat and their own dry cured bacon – do not miss it!
• Wellington Pub, Great Orton – lovely old pub, friendly landlord – superb fish and chips and varied menu.
Thank you so much to all at the Tranquil Otter for our wonderful holiday.
Fred & Jackie
PS Wellington Pub now closed Monday and Tuesday, large beer garden.