The Government made an announcement on the 23rd November regarding the tier system in England post National Lockdown. It is not yet confirmed, however, we envisage we may be in Tier 2.
Rules Post National Lockdown
Our team who take calls regarding your booking are not in a position to interpret the rules for guests. If you have concerns about your booking in December please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
These are the rules for Tier 2 as they relate to the Tranquil Otter, taken from the Government website.
- People must not socialise with anyone they do not live with or who is not in their support bubble in any indoor setting, whether at home or in a public place.
- People must not socialise in a group of more than 6 people outside, including in a garden or a public space.
- Businesses and venues can continue to operate, in a COVID-secure manner, other than those which remain closed by law, such as nightclubs.
- Weddings and funerals can go ahead with restrictions on numbers of attendees – 15 people can attend wedding ceremonies and receptions, 30 people can attend funeral ceremonies, and 15 people can attend linked commemorative events such as wakes or stonesettings.
- People can continue to travel to venues or amenities which are open, but should aim to reduce the number of journeys you make where possible.
- People who live in a tier 2 area, must continue to follow tier 2 rules when they travel to a tier 1 area. Travel to or overnight stays in tier 3 areas should be avoided other than where necessary, such as for work, education, youth services, to receive medical treatment, or because of caring responsibilities. Travel through a tier 3 area as a part of a longer journey is permitted.