Covid 19 update from the Tranquil OtterAs at 18th March 2020 The Government has advised against non-essential travel and contact with others. This blog sets out the Covid 19 update from the Tranquil Otter on 18th March. If the situation changes, we’ll provide a further update. The Tranquil Otter can continue to offer the tranquil, and restful breaks for which is valued by its many regular and new guests alike. Although each of our lodges and the Lough as a whole is secluded and peaceful, the Tranquil Otter, as a business, is not separate from our community of valued guests, treasured employees and all our families. So, we shall play our part fully in coping with the Coronavirus challenge.
What’s different about the Tranquil OtterIn providing this Covid 19 update we’ve set out below what it is about the Tranquil Otter that enables us to provide the recommended social isolation.
- You’ll find that is each lodge is separate from others with its designated parking and space.
- Our staff only enter lodges once the guests have gone.
- You can arrange a delivery from the supermarket direct to your lodge.
- We have reliable Internet connectivity in each lodge.
- You can get out and walk through private woodlands without leaving the site.